Respiratory Support This Autumn
Maintaining a healthy respiratory system is essential to your overall health. Unfortunately, in today’s world, you are exposed to many toxins and pollutants that can jeopardize the overall health of your lungs. This is exactly where detoxification comes into play.
Threats to your Respiratory system
There are many pollutants you can get exposed to that can cause damage to your respiratory system and result in serious health conditions. Some of these pollutants include:
- Secondhand smoke
- Chemicals in the home or workplace
- Air pollution
- Viral infections
Although it may be difficult to avoid these toxins and pollutants altogether, taking proper care of yourself and detoxification is a great way to fortify your body against the harmful effects of these toxins and impurities. By doing so, you allow your lungs to heal.
How to protect your Respiratory system this fall
Luckily, your lungs are self-healing organs that will begin to heal themselves once they are no longer exposed to pollutants. There are several things you can do to protect your lungs and promote a strong immune system this fall.
- Stop smoking and avoid secondhand smoke
- Avoid exposure to people with the flu or other viral infections
- Eat foods rich in antioxidants and nutrients that support your immune and respiratory system
- Exercise and maintain a healthy weight
- Check the local air quality each day and avoid being outside on bad air quality days
- Get regular checkups from your doctor
- Have your home tested for radon
- Practice regular detoxification
Additional Immune Support
With all the toxins we breathe in daily, we can all use extra support. Results RNA has just what you need for a natural and effective, full-body detox this autumn. The Ultimate Body Detox consists of a series of simple to use intra-oral sprays that work together to remove toxins from your body, boost your immune system, promote nutrient absorption, maintain a healthy inflammatory response, replenish antioxidants, and much more.
To learn more, visit ResultsRNA.com.