ACG Glutathione EXTRA STRENGTH
The Leading Evidence-Based Glutathione Supplement Available
ACG Glutathione Case Studies
The following case studies were performed by Genova Diagnostics:
Glutathione Testing Protocol
No ACZ nano, Glutathione or anti-oxidants for 72 hours prior
8:00 A.M. Baseline blood draw
40 sprays-ACG Glutathione 8:30 A.M., 10:30 A.M., 12:30 P.M., 2:30 P.M.
4:00 P.M. 7 hour blood draw
EDTA tubes were refrigerated. Baseline and 7 hour draw blood samples were drawn and shipped to the lab same day.
GSH IS CRITICAL IN MANY CELLULAR REACTIONS
- GSH reacts with various physiological metabolites such as, estrogen, prostaglandins, leukotrienes, and chemicals, such as bromobenzene and counteracts acetaminophen overdose
- GSH interacts with Nitric oxide and both have critical roles regulating lipids, glucose, and amino acid utilization
- GSH is involved with the removal of the carcinogen, Formaldehyde, from the body
- GSH is required for the prostaglandin H2 pathways
- GSH inhibits Influenza virus infection
- GSH is involved in many other important metabolic pathways, including protein metabolism
- GSH is required for the proliferation of cells, including lymphocytes and intestinal epithelial cells
- GSH plays an important role in spermatogenesis and sperm maturation
- GSH is essential for the activation of T-lymphocytes and polymorphonuclear leukocytes, and is required for cytokine production. GSH is important for successful immune responses when the host is immunologically challenged
- GSH is involved in the process of maintaining Vitamin C and E in the active metabolic forms
- Ballatori et al (2009) Glutathione dysregulation and the etiology and progression of human diseases. Biol Chem. 2009 March; 390(3): 191–214.
- Sies, H. (1999) Glutathione and its cellular functions. Free Radic. Biol. Med. 27:916-921.
- Guoyao Wu2, Yun-Zhong Fang, Sheng Yang, Joanne R. Lupton, and Nancy D. Turner. (2004) Glutathione Metabolism and Its Implications for Health. Am. Soc. Nut. Sci.
- Townsend, D. M., Tew, K. D. & Tapiero, H. (2003) The importance of glutathione in human disease. Biomed. Pharmacother. 57:145-155.
- Badaloo, A., Reid, M., Forrester, T., Heird, W. C. & Jahoor, F. (2002) Cysteine supplementation improves the erythrocyte glutathione synthesis rate in children with severe edematous malnutrition. Glutathione Metabolism and Its Implications for Health.Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 76:646-652.
- Jones, D. P. (2002) Redox potential of GSH/GSSG couple: assay and biological significance. Methods Enzymol. 348:93-112.
- Lyons, J., Rauh-Pfeiffer, A., Yu, Y. M., Lu, X. M., Zurakowski, D., Tompkins, R. G., Ajami, A. M., Young, V. R. & Castillo, L. (2000) Blood glutathione synthesis rates in healthy adults receiving a sulfur amino acid-free diet. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 97:5071-5076.
- Yu, Y. M., Ryan, C. M., Fei, Z. W., Lu, X. M., Castillo, L., Schultz, J. T., Tompkins, R. G. & Young, V. R. (2002) Plasma L-5-oxoproline kinetics and whole blood glutathione synthesis rates in severely burned adult humans. Am. J. Physiol. 282:E247-E258.
- Lu, S. C. (2000) Regulation of glutathione synthesis. Curr. Top. Cell Regul. 36:95-116.
- Griffith, O. W. (1999) Biologic and pharmacologic regulation of mammalian glutathione synthesis. Free Radic. Biol. Med. 27:922-935.
- Canals, S., Casarejos, M. J., de Bernardo, S., Rodriguez-Martin, E. & Mena, M. A. (2003) Nitric oxide triggers the toxicity due to glutathione depletion in midbrain cultures through 12-lipoxygenase. J. Biol. Chem. 278:21542-21549.
- Johnson, A. T., Kaufmann, Y. C., Luo, S., Todorova, V. & Klimberg, V. S. (2003) Effect of glutamine on glutathione, IGF-1, and TGF-β1. J. Surg. Res. 111:222-228.
- Fang, Y. Z., Yang, S. & Wu, G. (2002) Free radicals, antioxidants, and nutrition. Nutrition 18:872-879.
- Lei, X. G. (2002) In vivo antioxidant role of glutathione peroxidase: evidence from knockout mice. Methods Enzymol. 347:213-225.
- Cai, J., Chen, Y., Seth, S., Furukawa, S., Compans, R. W. & Jones, D. P. (2003) Inhibition of influenza infection by glutathione. Free Radic. Biol. Med. 34:928-936.
Click here to watch Dr. Mark Lyman explain what Glutathione is, why it is important & the major health benefits: Glutathione Video
Take 6 sprays by mouth, twice daily.
Take 12 sprays by mouth, twice daily.
• Spray, swish and swallow. You may take other Results RNA formulas immediately.
• Do not eat or drink for 2 minutes following.
• Take as recommended by your physician.
Serving size (2oz/60mL): 6 Sprays
Serving size (4oz/120mL): 12 Sprays
Servings Per Container (2oz/60mL): Approx. 30
Servings Per Container (4oz/120mL): Approx. 60
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Proprietary Blend 250 mg
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC), Acetyl L-Carnitine, L-Glutamine, L-Glutathione Tripeptides (Reduced), Lipoic Acid (R-Fraction), TMG (trimethylglycine), Peppermint Leaf (Mentha x Piperita), Ascorbic Acid and Natural Trace Minerals.
Other Ingredients: Ultra-Pure Deionized Water
* % Daily value not established
For Best Results:
Take ACG Glutathione with ACS 200 Extra Strength and ACZ nano Extra Strength to achieve enhanced immune system support and ultimate body detoxification.
The King of Antioxidants
Neutralizing free radicals and reactive oxygen compounds, increased glutathione enhances every system of the body, including the immune system and metabolism; optimizing health and athletic performance.*
A major advancement in Glutathione supplementation. ACG Glutathione Extra Strength is an intra-oral spray GSH that tastes great and has been proven by an independent clinical research firm to effectively increase intracellular levels of GSH by over 10% in only 7 hours.
Epidemic Glutathione Deficiency
“There is an epidemic deficiency of glutathione in patients today. In fact, glutathione deficiency is found in almost all chronically ill patients.”
Charles M. Scott, M.D.
Glutathione is Critical
Glutathione (GSH) is one of the most critical molecules of the entire body. As the most important intracellular antioxidant, GSH regulates all other antioxidants while preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species, such as free radicals and peroxides.
NEW VIDEO: The Science of ACG Glutathione
Purity and Quality Guaranteed:
ACG Glutathione Extra Strength is produced under strict GMP manufacturing controls in conformance with guidelines for dietary supplements set forth in USP XXVII. For purity and quality, ACG Glutathione Extra Strength contains no preservatives • no alcohol • no artificial coloring or flavoring. For customer support, please call 1 888 823 3869.