The Link Between the Immune System and Energy
The link between your immune system and energy is simple – your immune response depends on energy to work effectively. You must provide your body with the energy and nutrients that it needs to maintain a strong immune system.
Importance of Energy for Immune Support
Your immune system demands a great deal of energy, roughly 25%-30% of your basal metabolic rate.
For example, when you are sick, your body uses enormous amounts of energy to fight off those pathogens. That is part of the reason why you feel so tired when you are sick. You tend to lose your appetite when you are sick, and your body relies on stored energy to power your immune system and get you through the illness.
An imbalance between your metabolism and immune system can also put you at serious risk for chronic metabolic diseases, including obesity, heart disease, and diabetes.
Building a Strong Metabolism
Luckily, there are several ways to boost your metabolism and give your body the energy it needs. Some of these include:
- Regular exercise and high-intensity workouts
- Eating protein with every meal
- Standing up and moving around more
- Drinking Green tea or Oolong tea
- Getting plenty of sleep
Getting Proper Immune Support
If you are needing more energy and are looking to provide your immune system with the best support out there, the Ultimate Immune Support System from Results RNA is perfect for you. Each of these revolutionary formulas provides scientifically proven benefits for your immune system.
- ACG Glutathione: helps neutralize free radicals and reduce oxidative stress.
- ACS 200 Silver: helps increase the body’s immune defences through the increased production of white blood cells.
- ACZ Nano Zeolite: aids in producing white blood cells, which help support immune function.
- ACN Neuro: packed with essential nutrients that support brain health.
Visit Results RNA today to find out more about how you can support your immune system and have more energy!